We left San Francisco at 1 a.m., arrived in Managua around 9 a.m., and made it to San Juan de Oriente in time for a delicious lunch with the La Vida staff prepared by Carmen's family. We then met our host families and settled in.
Everyone is excited, healthy, and in need of some sleep! We're resting for a bit before our first team meeting tonight at 7.
Tomorrow we worship together and begin painting the La Vida Education Center!
More soon... time to nap to the sound of falling rain and singing birds...
- Nate
3 comments:
It looks delicious! Wonderful to hear you all made it safe and sound! Enjoy the painting and all that the experience has to offer!
I'm so glad your there! I can hear the birds singing! Enjoy your first worship and painting project.
It's great to see pictures of all of you looking happy and safe. I will selfishly look forward to more pictures of my sweet girl. I prayed for all of you today!
Post a Comment